Monday, July 5, 2010

Another Design for Joy's Life!

Here is another card I designed using Stamps from Joy's Life - LOT'S OF PUN Stamps.

I made this card for my Nephew's Birthday - he's 10 and it's hard to make a card for that age. Out of the "cute" animals - not big enough for "guy" stuff. It ended up being the perfect card for him as he was outfitted with all the safety equipment for skateboarding!

I started this card with Cricut Cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls to
cut the skateboard, road & clouds.
I used standard card stock for everything. I then jumped to George &
Basic Shapes for the stars cut at 2 1/2, 2 1/4 & 2 inches. The stamp
was from Joy's Life - LOTS OF PUN STAMPS - "That's Cool!"
The clouds are textured with Cuttlebug A2 embossing folder "D'vine
Swirls" and topped off with Star Dust Stickles. The skateboard is
textured as well with "Tiny Bubbles" from Cuttlebug and the tiny stars
were from George & Basic Shapes with Yellow Stickles. The shooting
star is from Everyday Paperdolls with Stickles - Orange Peel & Xmas
Red.

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment